The Annual Pediatric Obesity Section Meeting will feature:
- The Oded Bar-Or Award for Excellence in Pediatric Obesity Research presented to Mary Story, PhD, RD, Professor of Global Health and Community and Family Medicine, and Associate Director of Education and Training, Duke Global Health Institute at Duke University. Following introductory remarks provided by Dr. Simone French, Dr. Story will give a lecture titled “Child Obesity Prevention: Progress, Pitfalls and Future Directions”.
- Recognition of top posters from the 2014 POS poster competition
- Review of 2013-2014 section activities and plans for the coming year
Lunch will be provided for the first 200 attendees.
Ticketed event. Pre-registration required. You may register when you register for ObesityWeek.
- Prader-Willi Syndrome Association
- Obesity Prevention Center- University of Minnesota
- The American Council on Exercise